[il-talk] Happy Thanksgiving

Jemal Powell derek2872 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 28 07:33:10 UTC 2014

I hope that everybody had a great thanks giving happening out there and spend it with love ones as well as with friends having a good times saying thanks. I have a thankful life with thanks giving with my family. I am also thankful that we have a long time with the Federation of the **** of Illinois.

Happy Holidays everybody.

Jemal Powell sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
https://vemail.whitelabelapp.net:443/enterprise/Recordings/qR9Vw4em-20141128-0225.wav