[il-talk] Fwd: Huron Consulting Group Career Connection

Patti Chang pattischang at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 23:04:49 UTC 2014

"The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future."

Patti S. Gregory-Chang
NFBI President
NFB Scholarship Comm. Chair
Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Lainey Miller" <lmiller at huronconsultinggroup.com>
Date: October 14, 2014 at 4:19:14 PM CDT
To: "pattischang at gmail.com" <pattischang at gmail.com>
Subject: Huron Consulting Group Career Connection

Dear Patti:

I am the National Diversity Recruiting Manager for Huron Consulting Group.  Huron is dedicated to placing qualified Veterans and individuals with disabilities in employment positions throughout our company.  As we have identified you as a resource for placing such individuals, I am writing to ask for your help.  Please visit our careers website at http://www.huronconsultinggroup.com/Careers, and feel free to direct any qualified Veteran and/or individual with a disability to apply with us.  Also, if you have any questions about the website, accommodation issues, or how best to apply for jobs with us (or just to make a personal referral/contact) please feel free to contact me at 312.244.9159.  Huron thanks you for your commitment to placing Veterans and individuals with disabilities, and we look forward to working with you.

Very Truly Yours,
Lainey

Lainey Miller
National Diversity Recruiting Manager
Huron Consulting Group
O: 312.880.2654 | M: 312.244.9159 | F: 312.880.3002
lmiller at huronconsultinggroup.com | www.huronconsultinggroup.com

DISCLAIMER:

The information transmitted in this e-mail message and attachments, if any, may be attorney-client information, including privileged and confidential matter, and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. Distribution to, or review by, unauthorized persons is strictly prohibited. All personal messages express views solely of the sender, which are not to be attributed to any organization. If you have received this transmission in error, immediately notify the sender and permanently delete this transmission including attachments.