[il-talk] Fwd: Paralympic Judo Camp this Saturday - October 18th, 2014

Glenn III gmoore3rd at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 02:01:54 UTC 2014

Hey guys, This Saturday, if you're free, there is a Paralympic Judo event
in  Chicago, I'll be there, and anyone interested is welcome too, check out
the flyer if you've been intersted in getting into Judo, it's not only a
great blind sport, but it's a good way to be fit, improve balance and
coordination, and is just fun to be a part of.
hope to see you Saturday...
-Glenn III