[il-talk] more singers needed

Joshua Hendrickson louvins at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 21:04:47 UTC 2014

Hello.  I'm not currently an NFB member, but what do you need singers
for?  I'm a guitar player, and I sing country and gospel music.  I
have performed at local churches, for lions clubs, and other local
organizations.  While recently attending ICREWOOD in Chicago I sang a
song for the graduation.  For the past 3 or four years, I have been
one of the groups providing entertainment for a fund raiser to help
out Rock Valley College where I received my associates degree.  I have
played and received tips which was pretty neat, and I have been paid
for playing at a birthday party in a retirement complex.  I do enjoy
playing the guitar and singing for people.  If anyone would like to
talk to me, they may call me at 815-209-9817.  Thanks.