[il-talk] more singers needed

Robert A.Hansen roberthansen33 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 29 21:56:15 UTC 2014

This is for Illinois Association of Blind Students division of the National Federation of the Blind.  For the past several years the NFB of Illinois has had an American Idol style presentation, sponsored by the IABS. This event happens at each state convention, which is held annually in different locations throughout Illinois each year.  This year the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois state convention is being held in naperville at the Marriott.  For more information about attending the state convention, please visit www.nfbofillinois.org .  This is a fun sort of contest that we do each year.

 Sincerely,

Robert A. Hansen

roberthansen33 at yahoo.com
(872)226-5226