[il-talk] Amazon Smile

Byron J. Lee byron at byronlee.com
Wed Feb 25 23:39:43 UTC 2015

I was trying to put information up on our website about Amazon Smile,
but all I could get from our flier was a complicated set of instructions
that tell you how to sign up for Amazon Smile. You can actually give
people a direct link to the page where they select us as a charity they
want to support and I'd like to be able to do that but I can't find one.
I know Horizons for the Blind also signed up for Amazon Smile and our
direct link is http://smile.amazon.com/ch/36-2915239. Can whoever set up
our Amazon Smile check their e-mail and see if we got a direct link like
that one? Thanks!