[il-talk] social media meeting

Patti S. Gregory-CHang Esq pattischang at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 03:32:42 UTC 2015

No, we are having a state board meeting at that time.  I do a lot of social media and would like to participate.  Thanks for checking.

"Every day we raise the expectations of blind people in the National Federation of the Blind.  Live the Life You Want."

Patti Gregory Chang
National Federation of the Blind of Illinois, Treasurer
NFB Scholarship Committee Chair
pattischang at gmail.com
NFB of IL: www.nfbofillinois.org
NFB: www.nfb.org