[il-talk] social media meeting

Patti S. Gregory-CHang Esq pattischang at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 03:31:10 UTC 2015

Since I do a lot of social media, I would prefer a different time.
That is in definite conflict.

"Every day we raise the expectations of blind people in the National Federation of the Blind.  Live the Life You Want."

Patti Gregory Chang
National Federation of the Blind of Illinois, Treasurer
NFB Scholarship Committee Chair
pattischang at gmail.com
NFB of IL: www.nfbofillinois.org
NFB: www.nfb.org