[il-talk] Icre Wood in Chicago

chr47 at mchsi.com chr47 at mchsi.com
Sun Jan 25 17:15:09 UTC 2015

Hi Kayla,
  You probably need all three.  I can help with comfort and advise, but
Florida is too far for  me to help with the chocolate request!
  First for comfort, all of us who have lost our sight and have entered a
rehab. facility have been scared, even terified!  I remember my first walk
around a block by myself at I.V.H.I.,. now I.C.R.E.  My cane and I shook all
the way, but I compleated the assignment and you will too!  Illinois rehab.
is your first step.
  Now for advise, as I have told you before, the best thing you can do for
yourself is to start attending Chicago Chapter meetings.  Now is the perfect
time for you to begin by contacting David Meyer and Steve Hastalis.  Kayla,
keep cooking!
                    Fondly,
                    Cathy Randall