[il-talk] Icre Wood in Chicago

Kayla James christgirl813 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 19:57:07 UTC 2015

Thanks for your note, Cathy. I have tried emailing Steve but maybe a
call will do. I have him and Mr. Meyer in my contacts so I will call.
Yes, ICRE Wood is my first step; next step is college. Another worries
that has somehow succeeded to the top and has knocked ICRE Wood from
its position. But I'll keep going. Thank you all for your kind words
and support.