[il-talk] a funny story

rcubfank at sbcglobal.net rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 25 19:18:51 UTC 2015

Also, some pera transit drivers just don't get it when you tell them you are
at the wrong place. When I take pera transit out here in Socal, I make every
effort to make sure I tell the driver what the cross street is and where to
have him/her drop me off. I have been dropped off at the wrong place by pera
transit more than once in my life. Listening to where traffic is and knowing
where the building is in regards to what side the traffic is on is so
important to us.

Rob Kaiser
email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net