[il-talk] It's All Happening at the Zoo!

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Tue Jul 14 16:53:33 UTC 2015

Remember the old song by Simon and Garfunkel, “Something tells me it’s all
happening at the zoo”? It’s all happening at the zoo for the Chicago Chapter
this Saturday, July 18, when we hold our annual summer picnic at the
Landmark Café. We’ll gather at the café from noon to 4 PM for food and
fellowship, and from there we’re free to explore and visit the animals.
Let’s hope for good weather and an enthusiastic turnout!

Debbie S.

---