[il-talk] Slight Change of Plans for the Zoo Picnic

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Wed Jul 15 02:20:41 UTC 2015

As the Disability Pride Parade will take place downtown on Saturday, July
18, many of the buses will be re-routed in the morning. The parade begins at
11 A.M. and will be over by noon. We therefore will meet for the picnic at 1
P.M. instead of 12. We’ll still meet at the Landmark Café, but it will be an
hour later than we originally planned. See you Saturday!

Debbie

---