[il-talk] How has the NFB impacted you

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 10 20:52:41 UTC 2015

Throughout my life, I knew I could, or at least, I thought I could succeed
in a career that involved being a musician in some way.  For much of that
time, I had my doubts that I could succeed in an endeavor that was
non-musical.  Though this activity did not earn me income, my involvement in
NewsLine as a state coordinator and a channel administrator gave me the
confidence to realize that I could succeed in something that was not
musical.