[il-talk] Splendid Convention!

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Tue Nov 3 16:28:36 UTC 2015

I would like to extend my heartfelt thanks to all those who pitched in to
make last weekend's convention a splendid success. I won't try to list names
for fear of accidentally leaving someone out, but I wish to thank the
volunteers who worked in kids' camp, the folks who donated door prizes, the
team that handled registration, our amazing sound crew, our many presenters,
and the wonderful staff at the Chicago Marriott Naperville. We owe very
special appreciation to Patti Chang and Denise Avant for their extraordinary
work leading up to convention and throughout convention weekend, both behind
the scenes and out on the front lines. They say it takes a village to raise
a child. It takes a dedicated team to put a convention together and make it
run from start to finish. We have a great deal to celebrate!

Debbie S.

---