[il-talk] FW: Rupa Elizabeth Sprecher is in a Show—Please Come and Support Her!

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Tue Nov 3 18:01:20 UTC 2015

I’m forwarding the following message to let everyone know about an exciting program to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the ADA in which Rupa Elizabeth Sprecher will perform. Rupa Elizabeth has participated in our Freedom Link program and attended Kids Camp at many conventions and seminars. She also read a major role in Braille Is Beautiful in 2013. Let’s give her our support!

Debbie

===========================

Rupa Elizabeth Sprecher is in a Show—Please Come and Support Her!

GIVE KIDS AN EXCITING INSIDE LOOK AT ART!

Tellin’ Tales Theatre in partnership with

Project Onward and the ADA25 presents

its 19th annual original musical for and by

Chicago youth with and without disabilities

Six Stories Up

in the Art Institute

To celebrate the 25th anniversary of the signing of

the Americans with Disabilities Act,

middle school students, their adult

mentors and visual artists with mental

and developmental disabilities explore

the effect of art on the human spirit.

STARRING:

APPRENTICES: Jessie Bowers, Lizzy Brahin,

Emily Buell, Elizabeth Sprecher,

Abad Viquez and Calvin Wiersum.

MENTORS: Stephen Donart, Sr. Shannon

Fox, Michael Herzovi, Matthew Kopp,

Tekki Lomnicki and Rosemary Postula.

WHEN:

    Fridays, Nov. 6 & 13 at 7:30 pm

    Saturdays, Nov. 7 & 14 at 7:30 pm

    Sundays, Nov. 8* & 15 at 2:00 pm

    *Sign language interpreted & audio described show

WHERE: Athenaeum Theatre Studio Two

2936 N. Southport Avenue, 2nd Floor, Chicago 60657

at the intersection of Lincoln, Wellington, and Southport

Pay Box Parking Available

CTA Bus #9 or CTA Brown Line Train

–

Wellington Stop

TICKETS: $22 Adults | $17 Children & Students

Ticket price includes $2 Athenaeum restoration fee.

A small processing fee will also be added to each ticket.

Group rate available for groups of 10 or more; call 773-935-6875

RESERVATIONS: 1-773-935-6875 or www.athenaeumtheatre.org <http://www.athenaeumtheatre.org>

PERFORMANCE LASTS 90 MINUTES INCLUDING A 15-MINUTE INTERMISSION

AND IS APPROPRIATE FOR CHILDREN 10 YEARS OLD AND UP.

---