[il-talk] Braille reading! This Sunday! Starting new book!

Lin H. iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 25 17:20:42 UTC 2015

Hello everyone!    It’s an exciting time for us!  We are starting a new book for the LIFE Group!    It’s called, “The Xmas Train”, by David Baldacci.    So, if anyone wants to start fresh with us on this adventurous novel, please come join us!    You may be a beginner or intermediate reader, like myself!      It’s fun to read Braille!    The meeting will be this Sunday, Nov 29th, at 5 p.m.    Please call 641-715-3273.  Code 5433.    Look forward to seeing you there!    Oh!  And I hope everyone has a safe and Blessed Thanksgiving!        Thank you!    Sincerely,    Linda