[il-talk] Braille reading! This Sunday! Starting new book!

Debbie Pittman debbiepittman99 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 07:55:28 UTC 2015

See you there (smile).

-----Original Message-----
From: il-talk [mailto:il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Lin H. via il-talk
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2015 11:21 AM
To: NFB of Illinois Mailing List
Cc: Lin H.
Subject: [il-talk] Braille reading! This Sunday! Starting new book!

Hello everyone!    It’s an exciting time for us!  We are starting a new book for the LIFE Group!    It’s called, “The Xmas Train”, by David Baldacci.    So, if anyone wants to start fresh with us on this adventurous novel, please come join us!    You may be a beginner or intermediate reader, like myself!      It’s fun to read Braille!    The meeting will be this Sunday, Nov 29th, at 5 p.m.    Please call 641-715-3273.  Code 5433.    Look forward to seeing you there!    Oh!  And I hope everyone has a safe and Blessed Thanksgiving!        Thank you!    Sincerely,    Linda