[il-talk] 2016 Application For Washington Seminar now up on NFBI website

Denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 15:57:40 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,
This is just to let everyone know that the 2016 Washington seminar application is now on our webpage at www.nfbofillinois.org <http://www.nfbofillinois.org/>. These applications must be sent to me no later than December 1, 2015 for those wishing to attend. My e-mail address id davant1958 at gmail.com <mailto:davant1958 at gmail.com>.  The Chappell-Dennis committee will meet soon thereafter to determine who will represent NFBI in Washington. The seminar dates are January 25-28, 2016. Remember, we ask all participants to arrive on Sunday evening, be available for a face-to-face training on Monday afternoon, and leave no later than Wednesday evening at 7 pm. We also ask that you be available for a training seminar  to be held by conference call in late December.
Thank you.

Denise R. Avant
President, National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois
Live the life you want