[il-talk] RSA-15

Bruce C. Paul brucecpaul at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 4 22:36:57 UTC 2015

Hi All,
I do hope everyone who doesn't know what this document is has ignored this email.
The RSA-15 is a report the DHS creates once a year to document the status of the BEPB.  I will request a copy of this document, or at least the data it contains.  I have developed some biases about the vending program that I would like to test out.  I would also like to make this data available to the open government community in Chicago.
As I indicated previously, I am currently in the BEPB class and consider this extra curricular activity related to my studies.
Your fellow federationist,Bruce C. Paul