[il-talk] Fwd: Sears Employment Opportunity

pattischang at gmail.com pattischang at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 17:53:35 UTC 2015

FYI

Live the life you want.  Every day we raise the expectations of blind  people in the National Federation of the Blind.

Patti S. Gregory-Chang
NFBI Treasurer
NFB Scholarship Comm. Chair
Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Clark, Cameron L" <Cameron.Clark at searshc.com>
Date: September 15, 2015 at 11:40:55 AM CDT
Subject: Sears Employment Opportunity

Dear Sir or Madam:

I am reaching out to you on behalf of the Store Managers I represent.  I have managers in the following cities who believe in providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and associates in the following cities within the organization of Sears, Roebuck and Co:

Overland Park, KS
Independence, MO
Wichita, KS
Peoria, IL
Topeka, KS
Merrillville, IN
Springfield, IL
Peru, IL
Salina, KS
Kansas City, KS
Quincy, IL
Saint Joseph, MO
Bourbonnais, IL
Bloomington, IL
Schererville, IN

Sears, Roebuck and Co. extends its equal employment opportunity policy to an individual’s recruitment, selection, training, and development, promotion and all other terms and conditions of employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, ethnicity, ancestry, disability, veteran status or any other reason prohibited by law.  If you have contacted a member of management or HR Representative in the past than you are aware of our prudent human resources strategies lead us to engage in good-faith affirmative action efforts to attract, hire and develop qualified females,
minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans as Sears associates.

Now, we are currently seeking qualified individuals to fill open positions in all of our facilities. The positions may include supervisory, professional, technical, sales, administrative, service and
material –handling positions. More specific information about the open positions are found by visiting Jobs.sears.com. By this letter, we are requesting that your organization “think of Sears” when
seeking to place or refer qualified candidates for employment.

Should you have any questions, or require a detailed explanation of the specific openings currently available, please contact a store location, the Market Recruiter Heidi Husz, or myself at the email address below or telephone number. Thank you for your cooperation. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Equal Opportunity Employer /Disability/Vet

Heidi Husz
Market HR Recruiter
SEARS HOLDINGS
Market ~ 182 KS~MO~IN~IL
Mobile ~ (785)829-0170
Heidi.Husz at searshc.com

We are always looking for great associates to Join Our Team…We are currently looking for candidates to fill Home Appliance Sales Associates & Cashiers positions!
Sears.com/careers

Cameron Clark
Market HR Coordinator
7424 Dodge St.
Crossroads Mall, Omaha, NE 68114
O 402-399-3017
F 847-396-3306
Cameron.Clark at searshc.com

“We are always looking for great associates to Join Our Team!”

Jobs.sears.com

This message, including any attachments, is the property of Sears Holdings Corporation and/or one of its subsidiaries. It is confidential and may contain proprietary or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it without reading the contents. Thank you.