[il-talk] FW: Invitation to Ventra Elected Official Outreach

Ray Campbell ray153056 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 14:54:27 UTC 2015

Hello All:

I'm passing the following on for your information.  I hope any of you who
regularly use Pace, Metra and/or CTA will attend one of these sessions and
learn how the new Ventra App can help you in moving about Chicago.  I also
hope you can pass this information onto folks you work with who use Pace,
Metra and/or CTA.

Thanks,

Ray Campbell

ray153056 at gmail.com

Skype: ray650315

Blog: farmers-boy.livejournal.com

Twitter: @packerbackerray

Facebook: www.facebook.com/packerbackerray

Support the Illinois Council of the Blind at our GoFundMe page:
www.gofundme.com/icb2015.