[il-talk] Congressman Quigley now co-sponsoring HR188

pattischang at gmail.com pattischang at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 20:57:08 UTC 2015

You are welcome. It is proof that persistence pays off. I believe I made four or five phone calls and send eight or nine emails. Please everyone else do the same with your congressman.

Live the life you want.  Every day we raise the expectations of blind  people in the National Federation of the Blind.

Patti S. Gregory-Chang
NFBI Treasurer
NFB Scholarship Comm. Chair
Sent from my iPhone