[il-talk] 2016 Teacher-Parent-Student Seminar

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Mon Apr 18 03:51:44 UTC 2016

I would like to thank everyone who helped make the 2016 NFBI
Teacher-Parent-Student Seminar a success. Whether you were a presenter or an
organizer, whether you made calls to parents or pitched in at Kids Camp,
your efforts were vital to ensuring that the whole program ran smoothly.
Programs like this, which reach so many blind young people and their
families, are kept alive through the funds we raise and the contacts we
nurture. Thank you to this affiliate for its ongoing commitment to our blind
children and students! Thanks for another wonderful seminar!

Debbie