[il-talk] 2016 Teacher-Parent-Student Seminar

pattischang at gmail.com pattischang at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 18:57:32 UTC 2016

Not counting are  NFBI organizers this seminar served 43 people directly. That is a lot of people to reach with one seminar series. I add my thank you's to Debbie's.

Live the life you want.  Every day we raise the expectations of blind  people in the National Federation of the Blind.

Patti S. Gregory-Chang
NFBI Treasurer
NFB Scholarship Comm. Chair
Sent from my iPhone