[il-talk] Chappell Dennis Applications due May 1, 2016

Denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 05:35:38 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,
This is just a friendly reminder. If you wish financial assistance to attend the 2016 NFB national convention in Orlando Florida, the Chappell Dennis applications are due by May 1, 2016. To locate the application, please go to www.nfbofillinois.org, and locate the Chappell Dennis link. There you will find the application. Please download it, and send it to me at davant1958 at gmail.com by May 1, 2016. Thanks. If you need assistance filling it out, please contact either me or your chapter president for assistance.

Denise R. Avant
President, National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois
Live the life you want