[il-talk] {Spam?} Duane Whittingham Passed Away

byron at byronlee.com byron at byronlee.com
Mon Apr 25 20:32:17 UTC 2016

Hello All,
Many of you may remember Duane, otherwise known as RadioDude. He lived
with Carmen, Charlie, Kristy, LeAnne and myself for a while. He recently
passed away due to complications from a tear in his bowel and a massive
infection. His niece Ashley has set up a GoFundMe to raise money to have
him buried in Lowell, Indiana along side his mother and grandmother. If
Duane touched your life in some way please consider helping his family
take him to his final resting place. The GoFundMe page is at
https://www.gofundme.com/2kcvf92s. Thank you all so much. As soon as I
know about memorial services I will let you all know. As the hams say,
73 N9SSN, Silent Key. I'll see you further down on the log my friend!