[il-talk] NFBI Board Meeting May 9, 2016

Denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 13:15:11 UTC 2016

Hello all,
The National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois will have a board meeting on Monday, May 9, 2016 at 7 pm. All are welcome. The call in number is (641)-715-3273 and the code is 6324.
I want to let everyone know that I have Jernigan fund tickets, which are $10 and gives the buyer a chance to win a trip to the 2017 national convention. I will of course bring them to the Chicago chapter meeting, and will will have them at national convention. However, I will be turning them at the end of our caucus.
For those of you attending national convention, please assist the affiliate in covering some of the meetings, e.g. public relations, social media, membership white cane etc. I need you to report back on what you learned. I don’t have a convention schedule yet, but I suspect it will be out soon.

Thanks.

Denise R. Avant
President, National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois
Live the life you want