[il-talk] Illinois Independent

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Wed Apr 27 04:44:03 UTC 2016

It's time for the Spring 2016 issue of our state newsletter, the Illinois
Independent, to make its appearance. Whether you've ever written for
publication before, I would love to have an article from you. You're welcome
to write about a unique experience, a moment of insight, a tip or trick that
helped you solve a problem, or anything else that comes to mind - so long as
it is in some way related to blindness and reflects our NFB philosophy. For
this issue I'll need articles by May 10. If you would like to contribute,
please contact me off line. I'd love to hear from you!

Debbie S.

Dkent5817 at att.net <mailto:Dkent5817 at att.net>