[il-talk] Renewal/membership meeting

Gina Falvo falvog52 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 13:22:03 UTC 2016

Hello federations: there will be a renewal/membership meeting  tonight at 7pm 641-715-3273 code 6362. I'm sorrow I haven't posted this sooner. I want to have the call because I've skipped last month. As for my mom who at 92 top physical condition not mentally won't be able to stay at the nursing home because of finance and I laws glad I didn't marry lol.
Mom will come home, my sister is looking for a care-taker. My free time is almost over. I wish she'd go to Gods house or me. Also I want to thank Glenn Moore and others who helped at the Chicago chapter meeting during my absence, thank you. Gina Falvo

Sent from my iPad