[il-talk] LIFE Group Braille Reading. Wed. Aug 17th

Lin H. iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 15 14:39:31 UTC 2016

Hello everyone!    We will be finishing our book together on Wed, Aug, 17th, at 5 p.m.Please call     641
-715-3273. Code 5433.    We will start on 267.
Also, don’t forget that we will be starting our new U E B (Unified English Braille) book next Wed, Aug, 23rd!    The book is entitled; A Xmas Escape.  By Anne Perry!    So, come on and join us as we all will experience this exciting new novel in a little different  new reading way together!
Thank you!
Sincerely,
Linda