[il-talk] The LIFE Group/List of Basic UEB Changes

Robert Gardner rgardner4 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 15:08:43 UTC 2016

The LIFE Group, our telecon group that reads Braille together on a weekly basis, is planning to begin a new book, a UEB book, in the very near future. The book is “A Christmas Escape,” BR21366 from NLS.

For those planning to join the group, attached is a list of basic changes to our present code as brought in by the UEB code. The list of changes is meant to be only a bare minimum of the changes, just enough to let us in the LIFE Group to get reading.

Be alert for posts from Linda Hendle on the schedule for the LIFE Group telecons.

Bob Gardner
Braille Literacy Committee