[il-talk] Chicago Chapter Meeting Reminder

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Sat Feb 13 01:08:04 UTC 2016

The weather threatens to be cold and blustery, but don't let it scare you
away! Once you reach the Exchequer Pub and Restaurant at 226 S. Wabash, you
will find the warm welcome of the Chicago Chapter of the NFB of Illinois.
Order a bowl of hot chicken soup to drive the cold from your bones and take
part in the business and fellowship of our monthly gathering. You'll have
the chance to hear from some of our members who braved the blizzard to meet
with our representatives on Capitol Hill, and you'll learn more about our
initiatives and what you can do to help move them forward. The meeting
begins at one PM, but try to arrive early so you'll have time to meet and
greet other chapter members. We'll look forward to seeing you!

Debbie Stein

President, NFBI Chicago Chapter

773-203-1394

Dkent5817 at att.net <mailto:Dkent5817 at att.net>