[il-talk] Chicago Chapter Meeting Reminder

Gina Falvo falvog52 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 01:19:12 UTC 2016

That was so nice what you wrote. The minestrone soup is good too. I have a dentist appointment in the morning so I won't be there until after 12.  Can someone run mike for the meeting? At least part of it. I fell the other day and skinned up my left side of my chin. I look like I got in a fight but I won. I also got a good report from my oncologist I don't see until the end of September. All and all I fee good. Thank you. Gina Falvo

Sent from my iPhone