[il-talk] Proving your blindness

Lin H. iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 20 18:14:25 UTC 2016

Good afterrnoon Federationists!    I was thinking of , when you're with
someone and they seem to do the talking for you!    I don't like that!
Like, if someone else would hold a door open for us, the person I was with
would say thank you!  I have a mouth!  I can talk for myself   Also, if I
was at the cashier with someone, and the cashier gives them the change from
my transaction.  I have my hand out, but, either the cashier didn't see it,
or just wanted to give to the sighted person?    !    That's another pet
peev I'm sure from time to time we all have to deal with!
Sincerely,    Linda