[il-talk] Fwd: FW: Pace ADA Paratransit City of Chicago Notice

Jemal Powell derek2872 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 13 23:15:32 UTC 2016

Thank you Bob for putting the stores out here. Hopefully the content of this notice we put the ridiculous rumors that were reported earlier today the rest. This is a shame that some ADA paratransit drivers who are ___ false and misleading information to the pastors causing scare. I went to a baseball meeting earlier today. I asked ___ official about the changes and what was in that notice to what was also explained to me as well. No cuts in service. No changes except for what we have noted in this notice that you posted out here.

Jemal Powell sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
https://vemail.whitelabelapp.net:443/enterprise/Recordings/pFwJ5CpJ-20160713-1908.wav