[il-talk] Board meeting reminders - lunch and room reservations

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Sun Jul 24 17:51:15 UTC 2016

Hi Patti. Just a couple things I want to clarify. First, is the board meeting going to be on August 21 at 9 AM? There was not a time listing for the meeting. Second, you said that if one orders  a  lunch and they need to cancel, they need to cancel by 8/23.. Did you mean 7/23?
Leslie

Sent from my iPhone