[il-talk] Board meeting reminders - lunch and room reservations

Gregory Chang Patti pattischang at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 23:55:20 UTC 2016

As indicated below the meeting is on 8/27 not 21.  Denise will set our start time.  I think she has sent out 9:00.
I do mean 8/23 as a cancellation date.
"Every day we raise the expectations of blind people in the National Federation of the Blind.  Live the Life You Want."

Patti Gregory Chang
National Federation of the Blind of Illinois, Treasurer
NFB Scholarship Committee Chair
pattischang at gmail.com
NFB of IL: www.nfbofillinois.org
NFB: www.nfb.org

On Jul 24, 2016, at 12:51 PM, Leslie Hamric <lhamric930 at comcast.net> wrote:

Hi Patti. Just a couple things I want to clarify. First, is the board meeting going to be on August 21 at 9 AM? There was not a time listing for the meeting. Second, you said that if one orders  a  lunch and they need to cancel, they need to cancel by 8/23.. Did you mean 7/23?
Leslie

Sent from my iPhone