[il-talk] Invitation Oktoberfest

Gregory Chang Patti pattischang at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 11:32:19 UTC 2016

You are cordially invited to attend Oktoberfest in September.  The National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is hosting Oktoberfest at the Changs’  home again.

Help us fund scholarships, Braille literacy, transitions programs and so much more.

Date:  September 17th, 2016.

Time:  4:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.

Location:  6919 W. Berwyn Ave. Chicago Illinois

Cost:  $25 per person.   Your first beverage is included.

We will have great food and entertainment.    We have live music planned with a DJ as backup.

RSVP:  Patti Chang at pattischang at gmail.com <mailto:pattischang at gmail.com> or 773 307 6440.  If you make a reservation and cancel by 9/10/16, there will be no charge.

"Every day we raise the expectations of blind people in the National Federation of the Blind.  Live the Life You Want."

Patti Gregory Chang
National Federation of the Blind of Illinois, Treasurer
NFB Scholarship Committee Chair
pattischang at gmail.com
NFB of IL: www.nfbofillinois.org
NFB: www.nfb.org