[il-talk] Banquet ticket exchange

Francisco Chang ponchchang at att.net
Fri Jun 17 02:14:37 UTC 2016

Hello,
As you all are aware I am in charge of banquet exchange this year. The best time to get the banquet tickets to me is at the Caucus. But if you are required to work elsewhere during the caucus, please call me to make arrangements to get the tickets to me before noon on July 2. I will make the exchange during lunch on July 2. My cell phone is 773-391-1248.
If you wish to sit with specific other people, please check with them first and let me know when we make the exchange. I will distribute your new tickets to you in the delegation on the morning of July 5.
Thanks,
Francisco

Sent from Francisco's iPhone