[il-talk] Let's Keep our Talking Books Library Open!

Gregory D. Rosenberg gregg at ricis.com
Tue Jun 28 18:43:19 UTC 2016

Denise,

I hope all is well with you. My left eye hemorrhage has finally heeled.

Are the other talking book libraries in the state also affected by this or is this just limited to the Chicago taking book program and the impact to Chicago residents?

> On Jun 28, 2016, at 07:59, Denise Avant via il-talk <il-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>

> Denise R. Avant
> President, National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois
> Live the life you want
>

>> Begin forwarded message:
>>
>> From: "Pamela Berman" <pberman at blindserviceassociation.org>
>> Subject: Let's Keep our Talking Books Library Open!
>> Date: June 27, 2016 at 9:31:07 PM CDT
>> To: "Pamela Berman" <pberman at blindserviceassociation.org>
>>
>> I hope to see many of you at the following meeting! Please spread the word!
>> Pam

P.S. Text the word BLIND to 85944 to donate $10 to the NFB Imagination Fund via your phone bill.

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

--
73' & 75'
Gregory D. Rosenberg AB9MZ
gregg at ricis.com