[il-talk] Fwd: my op-ed piece "Blind, but entitled to cast a ballot" is in today's NY Daily News

Kelly Pierce kellytalk at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 02:53:57 UTC 2016

For those who do not want any surprises on Election Day, I strongly
suggest folks consider early voting.  Any issues with election judges
being unfamiliar in activating accessible features of voting machines
can be ironed out.  Also, if you inform your local election officials
or Ward Organization about your needs on Election Day, accessibility
usually is in place.

Kelly