[il-talk] Fwd: my op-ed piece "Blind, but entitled to cast a ballot" is in today's NY Daily News

Jemal Powell derek2872 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 1 04:40:02 UTC 2016

I agree with Kelly. Voting early is the best option so you would not get stuck for the surprises on election day. I have taken 4 branches of Illinois' early polling option that was implemented several years ago and I only have 1 issue.

Every other time I have had no problem with early voting. So if you don't want and special surprise on election day, vote early. You could do by calling Kelly Click's Office and try out there early voting site in your area and the times of operation.

Jemal Powell sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
https://vemail.whitelabelapp.net:443/enterprise/Recordings/4RvssQ8K-20161101-0030.wav