[il-talk] early voting

Sharon Howerton shrnhow at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 10:26:35 UTC 2016

I have done this for years as it has saved me tons of aggravation even
though my polling place is half a block from where I live, but I was
prepared to go there if didn't have to go downtown which I did last week.
Just a note that there is a change in the downtown polling place for city of
Chicago residents. Cook County voters can still go to 69 W. Washington, but
city of Chicago voters can go to 15 W. Washington. The building comes up as
Walgreen's-not sure if it is still a store, but that is how it registered on
my iPhone. The location is ground level, very accessible and was quite busy
at the time I visited, perhaps because it is at street level.

Sharon