[il-talk] NFBI Raffle

Denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 17:02:21 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,
The NFBI has a raffle. It is  done online as in previous years. Monies go to support our programs for parents and students.  So, you can  go to www.nfbofillinois.org. We have less than a month now before the raffle closes. Please participate by buying or helping to sell raffle tickets $5 each for our affiliate. The prizes are $500 for first prize, $300 for the second prize, and $200 for the third prize.
Thank you.

Denise R. Avant
President, National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois
Live the life you want