[il-talk] NFBI Raffle

denise avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 22:38:29 UTC 2016

Hello all,

This is  just a reminder that we have three weeks until the end of our NFBI
2016 raffle. The raffle will close on December 3, 2016, and the drawing will
be on December 10, 2016 during the Chicago chapter meeting.

Tickets are $5, and the first prize is $500, second prize is $300, and the
third prize is $200.  The raffle form is on the NFBofillinois.org website. I
am asking all NFBI board members, leaders and members to help make this a
successful fundraiser by  selling  and purchasing  raffle tickets. Thank
you.

Denise R. Avant, President

National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois

Live the life you want.