[il-talk] Washington Seminar 2017

Denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 06:45:32 UTC 2016

Hello all,
Applications for Washington seminar 2017 are now on our website at www.nfbofillinois.org <http://www.nfbofillinois.org/>. If you wish to be part of our affiliate  to help advocate for our legislative agenda, please download and fill out the application, which is due to me by 11:59 pm on December 1, 2016. My e-mail address is davant1958 at gmail.com <mailto:davant1958 at gmail.com>. I have two applications thus far. Our delegation consists of up to nine people. We want to have a balanced delegation with at least one student, one parent, and people from various areas of our State, Chicago, Springfield, the Quad Cities, etc.

The upcoming Washington seminar dates are from January 30-February 2, 2017. However, please be aware that we ask all Illinois participants to arrive on Sunday, January 29, 2017. If you are chosen to participate, you must be present at all key meetings, including a training seminar, which will take place by conference call at the end of December.  Please read the application carefully. Thank you.

Denise R. Avant
President, National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois
Live the life you want