[il-talk] Get Out and Vote, How To Report Access Issues

Ray Campbell ray153056 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 14:06:10 UTC 2016

Hello All:

The campaigning and mud slinging are over, no more polls trying to
figure out what we all think.  Now, it's our say!

If you haven't done so already, get out and vote as if our country's
future depends on it because it does.  While the Presidential race is
the most high profile, there are many other important races, from U.S.
Senate, to representation in Congress, to local races such as for
County Boards and the like all across Illinois.

If you run into any voting access issues, either with machines, poll
worker training or others, contact Equip for Equality's Voters with
Disabilities hotline: 800-537-2632 (Voice), 800-610-2779 (TTY).  I'm
sorry, I don't know their Video Phone (VP) number.

Thanks,

Ray Campbell
ray153056 at gmail.com