[il-talk] Learning Ally New App

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 03:00:26 UTC 2016

Thank you for posting this. I used to use their app for a while when I was at Northeastern. And I got tired of it. I pulled it out of my phone. And I just went back to using Daisy versions of their stuff on my Victor reader stream. I'm glad they have that application available, but I found it to be a pita to use.

sincerely,

Robert A Hansen

www.wzrdchicago.org
WZRD 88.3 FM CHICAGO