[il-talk] Learning Ally New App

Joshua Hendrickson louvins at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 22:17:07 UTC 2016

I used to use learning ALLY when I was at college.  However, I find it
hard for an organization that is supposed to help the blind and
others, could charge $119 per year to download their books if you
don't have a life time membership which they haven't offered in some
years.  I'm very glad that bookshare is free to college students or
those who are in grades 1-12.  Since bookshare has a lot of textbooks,
I'd rather use them then learning ally.  I would also agree, getting
the books in daisy format would be easier then using an ap.